Human Hair Dreadlocks
▪ 100% Human Hair, these extensions are used to lengthen existing dreads.
▪ Look exactly like real dreads and are a little softer and more flexible than synthetic.
▪ If you don't find what you're looking for, custom orders are also available.
▪ Yes, they can be dyed! Click here for our disclaimer.
▪ Hand felted using NZ Merino wool.
▪ Wool is the softest, most flexible and lightest type of dreadlock extension available.
▪ Perfectly imperfect! We make these with irregular lumps and bumps in order to emulate real dreadlocks.
▪ Can be braided into undreaded hair or used to extend the length of existing dreads.
▪ Wool dreadlocks require no maintenance and can be used over and over again.
Semi Crocheted Synthetic Dreadlocks
▪ Made by crocheting the outer layer and wrapping it around a bundle of undreaded hair.
▪ Softer and more flexible than other types of synthetic dreads.
▪ Braid into undreaded hair or use to lengthen existing dreadlocks.
▪ Requires a moderate amount of maintenance.