Seconds stock is very limited and typically sells quickly. Please see below for pricing and more information. When you select the product from the drop down box, the pricing of this listing will also update. We endeavour to keep this listing up to date but in the event the item you've purchased has sold out, we'll be in contact.
- 75gm Mid Brown Undreaded Human Hair Weft. One only, in perfect condition and excellent hair for dreading. We generally stock these in 100gm sizes hence why this is under Seconds. The hair can be used to extend the length of existing dreads or use it to patch up weak spots in your dreadlocks.
- Bendable Wool Dread Ties available in a range of colours and in 40cm, 50cm & 60cm lengths. These did not pass the quality check because the wool continues past the end of the wire by a few inches. Whilst this means the ends are floppy, they can still be used to tie dreads back and overall, doesn't affect their use. 40cm is $6, 50cm is $8 and 60cm is $10. Please leave a comment with your preferred colour in the comments box as you proceed through the shopping cart otherwise random colours will be sent. The following colours are available in each length: Black, Black & Green, Black & Blue, Black & Red, Ocean Blue, Purple Magenta, Magenta Teal, Magenta Earth (40cm & 50cm only) and Purple Magenta.
- Inflatable basin used only for display purposes (one only) $12
- Dreadlock Accelerator locking spray, slight damage to the label $12
Shampoo Bars - Please note the following bars do not come with labels, refer to the actual listings for a full ingredient list:
- Ginger Shampoo Bar off cut bundles, total weight 200g+ $8ea
- Charcoal, Orange and Lemon Myrtle Shampoo Bar off cut bundle, total weight 345g $9ea
- Charcoal, Orange x 2, Mandarin Shampoo Bar off cut bundle, total weight 400g $10ea
- Ginger Shampoo Bar chunky off cuts, range between 160g - 185g $7ea
- Orange Shampoo Bar 150g (softer bar effected by humidity but still performs) $4ea
No exchanges or returns on seconds.
Amber Sankowsky 19/11/2020
I love your products!!
I love your dread soaps, they leave my hair so clean, fresh and soft ❤️
Amazing products that smell amazing leaving your locks refreshed, as for the service and shipping it was a quick turnaround , I loved the time and effort all that has gone into the packaging to prevent leaks and breaks. rnI will be purchasing more of these amazing products as I’m one happy dread customer , as for the seconds procure there was hardly no damage to the bottles , stickers just faded on bottle